Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Unread post by Kevin »

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Today started out with rain and a few storms, but by 2:00 PM it was beautiful outside and a surprising 75 degrees Fahrenheit (the weathermen had predicted 65). It’s gorgeous outside. To enjoy some of it, Alex, Jeff and I had an impromptu “walking meeting” around the industrial park. Wish I could enjoy more time outside, but we have so much to do to.

I divided my day up between a number of tasks. Ran a few errands first thing this morning, paid a stack o' bills, did some contracts, answered some correspondences, plotted the next range of books I want to see to released, planned our dealer table at Penguicon, did a little work on The Rifter® #66, and signed and numbered a couple hundred more copies of the Palladium Fantasy hardcover – which is selling like hotcakes. We are quickly approaching the #200 mark and the book has only been available for a few weeks. Nice. I’m glad people are enjoying it so much.

Been getting more feedback on Rifts® Northern Gun 2 and everyone who sees it goes wild over it. We will bring a photocopy of it for display at Penguicon for people to flip through.

I was especially delighted to see an email from John at Ninja Division showing a couple more Robotech® RPG Tactics sprue layouts. I’m not sure if they are photos from the factory or from John. Hopefully, it means we’ll be getting actual sprues for our review later this week. At a quick glance, the sprues looked pretty damn good. Jeff and Wayne were reviewing them as I was finishing this Murmur and getting ready to go home for dinner.

All in another productive day. I’ll try to post more tomorrow or the next day as I try to get back into the habit of posting several times a week.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright April 29, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”