Mini-Update – Monday, March 10, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I was knocked off my feet for most of last week. Still recovering but starting to feel much more like my ol’ self.

Putting in a short day today (of course, a short day for me is typically 6-9 hours – crazy, eh?). Answered some emails, had a meeting with the Palladium crew, assigned out some of the artwork for The Rifter® #66, touched base with a few other creators, paid some bills and will be heading home after a while.

I hope you guys and gals are enjoying the advanced sneak preview of Rifts® Northern Gun Two available for free on DriveThruRPG.com. We included a lot of the color text on the Robodome and such, but held back on much of the new material on power armor and other gear. We want to knock your socks when you see the finished book with the 30 power armors, new vehicles, drones and other good stuff. In fact, I hope to be back writing away on NG-2 full tilt in a day or two, and not stop until the book is at the printer.

The second I’m done with NG-2, I dive into the final edit of Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames. Art for Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames has also been coming in and looking great. I believe we are still on track for a quick turnaround of that book. Everything else is moving along as well.

It has been warmer the last several days and the big snow mounds are slowing shrinking, but roads are still icy and I so want to see "green." Not for a few more weeks, I guess. In fact, we're supposed to get a new 3-4 inches of snow on Wednesday. Oh, well.

More news and info to come. Game on!

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright March 10, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”