Northern Gun is coming along nicely

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Northern Gun is coming along nicely

Unread post by Kevin »

Northern Gun is coming along nicely – February 27, 2014

Just a quick update. I find if I don't write a Murmur in the morning or when inspiration strikes me, I don't do 'em at all. So here's a quick update.

Writing has been going very well yesterday and this morning. I’m working on the NG Power Armor section and it is packed with fun stuff. In fact, if I keep them all, there will be 30 different power armors. Having a blast. Rifts® Northern Gun™ 2 is definitely going to be a crowd pleaser. Wayne is going to start typesetting and laying out the first half of the book this weekend while I continue to pound out the rest of it.

Chuck Walton is coming by this afternoon to drop off more artwork. Every piece is looking fantastic. So are the art contributions of the rest of the artists -- Brian and Allen Manning, Ben Rodriguez, Amy Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mike Mumah, Jeff Burke, and others. Geez oh Pete, there is a ton of art in this book! And 95% of is new and original.

There will be more news and stuff about other things in this evening’s Weekly Update.

Reminder, this is your last weekend to take advantage of the Rifter Super Subscription Offer with the free gift and superior subscription rate. Because people asked, we’ve extended the offer a couple days to include the weekend. Offer ends midnight Sunday, March 2, 2014. Don’t miss out.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ption.html

Meanwhile, stay warm and for those of you who are into it, enjoy the Academy Awards on Sunday. I think Gravity will grab the Best Picture award. Gravity, 12 Years a Slave and American Hustle are the top contenders for Best Pic in my opinion, and any of them are worthy of the Best Picture honor. But I think Best Actor and Actress should probably go to the 2-3 nominated for their roles in 12 Years a Slave – a powerful, gritty movie and acting tour de force. That’s my two-cents on the matter. Now back to writing power armor.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 27, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”