A frozen Mini-Update, January 8 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A frozen Mini-Update, January 8 2014

Unread post by Kevin »

A frozen Mini-Update, January 8, 2014

We are mostly dug out from the weekend snow storm, but temperatures remain sub-zero (we broke records the last three days) and roads are still narrowed by snow mounds and covered in ice. That makes driving treacherous. Wayne was a half an hour late today due to traffic snarls. I let Jeff work at home (he’s creating the Robotech® RPG Tactics mecha color guide), and I’m happy my drive is only a few miles to the Palladium offices. Yesterday, I had to call and ask our snow removal people to come and re-plow the Palladium parking lot because the massive amount of blowing and drifting snow. Bleh.

Today, work was a hodgepodge of things. The day started with Surprise Packages and signing books (btw, the Surprise Package offer ends this Weekend!!), had a brief meeting with Chuck Walton and he dropped off his cover for The Rifter #65, had several meetings and planning sessions with the staff, (dang, I forgot to call NMI), answered some emails, worked a bit on The Rifter® #65, and on some aspects of Robotech® RPG Tactics™, but spent hours of work on the new Weekly Update. There is a lot of news and updates, so it took a while to write. I had wanted it to be posted TODAY, but I got it written too late for Wayne to get it done tonight. :( It will go up Thursday. I hope you all find it exciting.

2013 Christmas Surprise Package Offer ENDS this weekend. Don’t miss out.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ckage.html

I’m feeling really beat. Work day started at 7:00 AM, but I feel more tired than I think I should. Probably the frigid weather and snow shoveling over the last few days. Falling down after sliding through slush onto the concrete floor of the warehouse yesterday, hasn’t helped my body feel any better. Don’t hurt as bad as I feared I might. Heading home. More goings on in the Weekly Update and future Murmurs.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright January 8, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”