Snowbound

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Snowbound

Unread post by Kevin »

Snowbound weekend, December 16, 2013

The Metro-Detroit area got hammered with snow. It’s difficult to call it a storm, because the snow was light, but it NEVER stopped for something like 24 hours. We picked up something in the vicinity of 8 inches. Which meant I did a lot of snow shoveling and sweeping all-day Saturday and Sunday morning. It also meant Wayne and the guys did not come in to work over the weekend as planned. The roads were just too slick and treacherous. Julius did brave coming in on Sunday, which meant ALL Christmas Surprise Packages that came in over the weekend went out today, Monday. Still, we spent the first half of the day shipping books.

Meanwhile, I have a ton of wrapping to do.

A lot of other things going on - more tomorrow.

Keep those orders coming in. The Surprise Package offer ends December 24, 2013.

Hey, Mark Dudley's Imaginos Kickstarter is close to being funded. Awesome. I know the Palladium crew and I all placed our Kickstarter pledges today. Go get 'em, Mark.

Game on!
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright December 16, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”