New books have shipped

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

New books have shipped

Unread post by Kevin »

New books have shipped

It has been another insanely busy week. Yesterday, both Dead Reign Sourcebook 4: Fear Reaper and The Rifter® #64 arrived at the Palladium warehouse. We spent most of the day sorting, packing and shipping out books that had been pre-ordered by individuals and Rifter® subscribers. Distributor orders and whatever else that didn’t ship out Tuesday (most of it did) was sent out today. We also shipped out a bunch of Christmas Surprise Packages which continue to come in at a strong pace.

Rifter 64:

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... er-64.html

Fear the Reaper:

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... eaper.html

Wayne and Jeff had very productive two hour telephone call with Ninja Division on some final pre-manufacturing details for Robotech® RPG Tactics, and seemed quite positive.

I spent most of the day running errands and trying to catch up on a number of things. I was going strong, but around 5:00 PM started to feel a headache and sick to my stomach. Hope I’m not coming down with something. Its past 7:00 PM and I’m going to head home. Game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Friend

© Copyright December 4, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”