Monday has been busy

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Monday has been busy

Unread post by Kevin »

Monday has been busy

Monday has been busier than usual. My day started at 6:00 A.M. and it has been non-stop action. We have four days of online orders to process. With Grab Bag season in full swing, there were something in the neighborhood of a hundred of them – with four books per Grab Bag on average – so there were 400+ books to be signed. Awesome. Keep those orders coming. I’m happy to see so many first-timers along with the many regulars placing orders. Plus, we’ve gotten some distributor restock orders. I think we’ve made four runs to the Post Office today and had a nice big batch going out via UPS.

On top of that, we have been prepping for the shipping of Dead Reign Sourcebook 4: Fear Reaper and The Rifter® #64 both of which should ship out to those of you who pre-ordered or are getting one in a Surprise Package on Tuesday. I’m very excited to get both books into your hands, as both are truly outstanding (at least in my humble opinion).

We also have the last couple dozen Northern Gun One Megaverse Insider packages to finish packing to ship out tomorrow, as well as some other stuff going on. I’ll tell you, never a dull moment at Palladium Books.

Our appreciation to the kind words of condolence Kathy and I have been receiving regarding the loss of her brother, William Bailey. We are keeping a stiff upper-lip.

I’ll continue to post regular updates here. Like I said, I’ll try to keep the Murmurs and Facebook posts much more frequent.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Friend

© Copyright December 2, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”