Update September 17 - 2013 - Update

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Update September 17 - 2013 - Update

Unread post by Kevin »

Update September 17, 2013

Our main focus is getting Rifts® Northern Gun™ One finished and NG-2 started. I just finished the write-up for the NG-M56-2N1 Megabot. Another fun and wild innovation.

In between, I’m coordinating with artists and writers on several other projects. Most notably, Rifts® Northern Gun™ 2, Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames, Robotech® UEEF Marines, and of course, Robotech® RPG Tactics™. Plus a couple of surprises.

The idea is to have all or most of the artwork for all of the above finished by the time the editing and rewrites are done so that we can bang them out lickety split.

When not editing, Wayne is working on The Rifter® #64. This is our traditional horror issue.

I’ve got Matthew Clements and Jeff Burke working on a variety of things to help us get product finished and to the printer. We are also continuing to reorganize the warehouse. To quote Carmen Bellaire when he saw the changes, "Wow."

Meanwhile, we’re starting to get the mold breakdowns for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ to see how the pieces will be broken down and appear on the sprues. Very interesting.

We are hitting on all cylinders, and by the end of the week we should have ALL our artists working on art for a wide range of books.

I don’t know when I’ll be able to get to the couple dozen Private Messages waiting in my box. Sorry, folks. I’ll try to do so by the weekend.

Meanwhile, we have some exciting changes for the Palladium website coming soon. More to follow.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright September 17, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”