Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Murmurs from the Megaverse®

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Yeah, The Publisher Guy

The Rifter #63 is shipping and other news – July 26, 2013

The Rifter #63just arrived at the warehouse. It looks great and is in the process of being sorted, packed and shipped, starting with our subscribers and pre-orders.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... er-63.html

In other news, I feel like a broken record:

- Everything is in motion.

- We are putting in long hours and working like crazy.

- My focus is on Rifts® Northern Gun™ One which I am increasingly pleased with as every new page gets done. This book is going to be a crowd-pleaser, and I think especially fun and rewarding for many of our Megaverse Insider crowdfunding supporters. I’m doing everything in my power to make this book a crowd-pleaser. :)

- The new 8½ x 11 size Robotech® Macross® Saga Sourcebook is at the printer and ships August 9, 2013 – $16.95 retail.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ebook.html

- We are very excited.

Hey, if you are still experiencing trouble with accessing the Palladium website, PLEASE let us know. And let us know what browser you use. Thanks.

I need to go back and help with packaging and shipping of The Rifter® #63 and then I’m back to work on Rifts® Northern Gun™ One for the rest of today and throughout the weekend.

Thinking of all of you as I work on these books.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright July 26, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.