Weekend Update July 22, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

We had a very productive weekend. The new 8½ x 11 size Robotech® Macross® Saga Sourcebook is done, looks great and is at the printer. The new layout makes it practically look like a new book. Nice.

I assigned more art for Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™ because I want to be able knock out NG-1, NG-2, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™ in rapid succession.

Writing and editing Rifts® Northern Gun™ One is coming along extremely well. I want us laying out by the end of next week. Awesome book.

The Rifter® #63 ships on Friday. This is another fun issue with all kinds of cool stuff.

Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Survey has been sent and most people have responded.

Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Pledge Manager is up and running. YES, you can increase your Pledge Level but you need to email Jeff or call the office and ask for Jeff or Wayne to do so (734) 721-2903. And you can purchase as many additional Add-On items as you’d like.

Still working like crazy, and pumped up about books. Despite my Murmur from a few weeks ago, I’m still putting in way too many days of brutal hours. It seems impossible to put in less than 12 most days, and last week, I put in four 16 hour days in a row, while Wayne had several 12 hour days. Whew. Had to rest a bit on Sunday, only worked about 4 hours and caught a movie. For those of you kind ladies and gents who worry about my health, I continue to eat healthy, I’m walking 30 minutes every morning, added some staircase cardio a couple weeks ago and I’ve started doing push-ups as of yesterday. So my blood sugar numbers have been stellar. And my diabetes medicine is down to almost nothing – controlling my blood sugar via eating and exercise. I should be off it completely by December if I keep this up. Cool! Working on losing another 15 pounds to get close to my ideal weight for my height.

Though I’m putting in long hours, I am enjoying the writing I’m doing and loving the artwork and ideas from the rest of the Palladium crew that are coming in. I’m pumped up as can be to FINALLY be getting books finished and in your hands soon. I’m loving every minute that I’m finally writing uninterrupted hours at a time. I’ve missed being able to cut loose on the creative end. I hope the upper tier Megaverse Insiders who supported Rifts® Northern Gun™ One and Two like the surprise I have in store for them.

Keep the faith and game on! Thinking of all of you as I work on these books.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright July 22, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”