Banging out work like crazy – July 18, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I’m in frenetic, crazed dynamo mode.

Since my last Murmur, I’ve been cranking out finished pages of Rifts® Northern Gun™ One like a maniac. Alex has been editing away and Wayne will take a run at it next. This is a great book. All the contributors have done a wonderful job, and Matthew Clements, the two NG books’ chief architect, has outdone himself.

Ben Rodriguez has been coming to the Palladium office to draw and Chuck Walton should be dropping off a few additional NG pieces of art later tonight.

When not absorbed in Rifts® Northern Gun™ One, I’ve been assigning art on various projects and taking care of business matters. But mostly writing away.

The Thursday Weekly Update is full of news and info, so check it out. It will be up on the Palladium Website later this evening.

Those of you anxiously anticipating the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game line should check out the FREE Rifter® #63 Sneak Preview on DriveThruRPG.com for a dazzling array of something like 97 images of the upcoming sculpts. As for the rest of this issue – awesome. Enjoy the Sneak Preview. Rifter® #63 ships NEXT WEEK!

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/1 ... ak-Preview

Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Pledge Manager is also going live sometime later tonight – July 18, 2013. Enjoy!

Wayne Smith is working away on the 8½ x11 layout of Robotech® The Macross® Saga RPG sourcebook. Looking good.

Jeff Burke has been busy with a number of Robotech® related tasks.

Julius Rosenstein has been shipping mail order and cleaning the warehouse.

Alex Marciniszyn has been editing and dealing with a variety of things. We're all getting a lot done.

It has been another crazy day and I need to get back to writing while I’m on fire.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright July 18, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”