Crazy Weekend Update July 15, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

What a crazy weekend – Update – July 15, 2013

We’ve had all kinds of unexpected problems with the Palladium Website and message boards. Up, down, up and waaaaay down for half the day. We’re still trying to unravel the exact problems and looking for permanent solutions – which may require finding a new host server. It has been very frustrating.

Weekly Update. All the online difficulties prevented us from posting the Thursday Update until Saturday! I hope everyone caught it, because there are a ton of updates and news, especially about Robotech® RPG Tactics™

Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Survey has been sent. As soon as we get most of them back, we will send out invitations to the BackerKit Store/Pledge Manager.

Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Pledge Manager. It is in the Pledge Manager that all of you Kickstarter Backers can indicate the Add-Ons you want AND also purchase additional Add-Ons.

The Rifter® #63 is done and at the Printer. It should ship around July 25, 2013. And, it is another outstanding issue. So outstanding that we’re printing a few hundred extra copies. There’s just something about this issue’s material that leaves you smiling and feeling warm and fuzzy. Cool! And the Robotech® photo preview wows everyone who sees it. We'll probably have a FREE preview of The Rifter® #63 up on DriveThruRPG.com on Friday. Be sure to check it out.

Rifts® Northern Gun™ One. Been working on it all weekend. Moving text blocks around, editing and adding text. I’m loving it and you will too. The background and history is comprehensive, information tantalizing, the color text fun, the robots and tech awesome, the art powerful. NG-1 is the main project I’m working on all week! It's very exciting to have this title in the final stages of completion.

Robotech® The Macross® Saga Sourcebook. Wayne has started to retype and layout this fan fave era of Robotech into the 8½ x 11 format. It should go to the printer later this week.

Jeff continues to work with Ninja Division on fine tuning, correcting and getting final approvals on sculpts for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Pledge. We are looking good on all fronts.

On Sunday I was feeling a bit under the weather, but still put in six hours of work and feeling much better today.

I’m sure there is more going on, but those are the highlights. It was a crazy weekend, but we got a lot done. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright July 15, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”