Quick Wednesday Update July 10, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I got up at 5:30 AM and started my day around 6:30 AM. I’ve answered emails, sent out correspondences and I’m about to dive back into Rifts® Northern Gun™ One.

We’re getting into production hyper-drive.

- Wayne and I ended up working late yesterday getting The Rifter® #63 finished and prepped for layout. I left around 9:30 PM and Wayne was still here.

- The Rifter® #63 starts today. Should go to print on Thursday.

- Chuck Walton dropped off his art for The Rifter® #63 last night. All the other art is finished and ready to go. All the artists did nice work. Cool.

- Today I’ll spend the first 8 hours working on editing and additions to Rifts® Northern Gun™ One. and the evening working with Wayne on the layout of The Rifter® #63.

- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is moving forward on all fronts. We received the new sculpts of the Ghost with changes and a few other things and they looked excellent. We sent them to Harmony Gold for approval.

It remains rainy and painfully humid here in the Detroit area, but we’re supposed to get relief after a wave of storms hit us later this evening. The next five days are supposed to be sunny and in the 80's. I just hope we don’t lose power. The office lost power for about one minute yesterday evening, but then everything came back online. Whew.

Everything is in motion and looking good.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright July 10, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”