Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Murmurs from the Megaverse®

Post subject: A good day’s work
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A good day’s work

I got up around 5:15 AM. Did my half-hour walk around the neighborhood, had breakfast and was busy working by 7:30 AM.

It has been a rainy summer here in Michigan. I don’t mind, because we usually have breaks in the rain with some sunshine. Besides, I’m indoors writing away. The only time I see the outdoors is when I take my morning walk, run errands or look out the window. :)

I had hoped to get back to work on Rifts® Northern Gun™ One by this afternoon, but I have spent the entire day working on The Rifter® #63. Hey, I’m done with my portion of the writing. Wayne and I should start layout tomorrow afternoon or evening and then its off to the printer.

In addition to writing the editorial, news and coming attractions, I art directed Mike Leonard who did some of the art, as well as Jeff Burke (who has developed into a damn fine artist!) and I spoke with Chuck Walton a few times (he’s doing a couple of illoes for the issue). Its another fine issue. Jeff is really proving to be a Jack-of-all-Trades and helping out quite a bit.

In between, I paid some bills, spoke with the printer, sent out some contracts and took care of some correspondence. As I worked on this issue, I realized I had not sent out PR copies or contract for The Rifter® #62. Sorry, folks, they are on their way to you. As I often say, it’s a juggling act, and I dropped the ball PR copies and contracts for #62. Likewise, contracts for The Rifter® #63 are also in the mail.

It was a fairly quiet day, which enabled us to stay focused on creative work. Nice. Staying true to not overworking ourselves too much, I’ll be calling it a day around 7:00 PM.

Continuing to make progress.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright July 8, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.