Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sale– Ends Sunday -- June 30

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

REMINDER: Don’t forget, like I did, that the Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sale ENDS this weekend – 30% price reduction

I had the entire June 27 Weekly Update done when Wayne said to me, "I’m surprised your not reminding people the Fantasy Sale ends this weekend."

Yeow! We are so busy, and dealing with so many projects, that I forgot! I, myself, have missed a trio of special offers elsewhere that I wanted to enjoy, because what felt like a day or two was really a week and the deadline to order had passed. Waaaaah.

Don’t be like me and miss out! Take advantage of this 30% discount on Palladium Fantasy RPG® — Sale ENDS Sunday – June 30

Palladium Fantasy RPG® is epic. Use it to create your own fantasy adventures for the ages. Tread softly through the frozen north dominated by the Wolfen. Explore the decadent wonders of the Western Empire. Help build and defend the burgeoning kingdoms of the Eastern Territory, or explore the monster-filled lands of the Baalgor Wastelands. Or perhaps fight pirates or explore the Floenry Island chain or the foreboding Mount Nimro region, land of giants. And those are just a few of the places that await you.

Have you wondered what the Palladium Fantasy RPG® is like? Now’s the perfect time to give it a try and find out. Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, 2nd Edition, is a world steeped in tens of thousands of years of history, magic and dark, dark secrets. At the moment, it is humans who dominate the land, as the times of Titans, Dwarves, Elves and others are long past. Still, the future of humanity is uncertain, as the Wolfen and the other canine races in the north challenge their dominance, and monsters gather in the fabled lands of the Old Kingdom.

Non-human races provide a host of unusual beings as player characters, including Changelings (who can assume the shape and appearance of any humanoid), Wolfen, Trolls, Ogres, Goblins, Kobolds, Gnomes, Elves, Dwarves, humans, and dozens of “optional” creatures found in both the Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Monsters & Animals and other titles.

Do you already love Palladium Fantasy® like we do, and have you been thinking about getting more sourcebooks for it? This is the time to expand your collection. And we're making big plans for the game line's future.

Fantasy Sale! Palladium Fantasy turns 30 years old this month, and to celebrate, we have reduced the price of every title in the game line by 30%. So give it a try or expand your collection. It will also give you a leg up for when Palladium Books releases several new and expanded Fantasy titles next year. We have exciting plans for Palladium Fantasy.

Order online or call 734-721-2903 (order line).

I’ll Murmur some more later.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright June 28, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”