I want to alert you to a few exciting things!

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

I want to alert you to a few exciting things!

Unread post by Kevin »

Hi everyone,

I want to alert you to a few exciting things.

1. Live Podcast with Kevin Siembieda – Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Where: Gateway to the Megaverse®; here’s the link: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 867&cmd=tc

When: Wednesday, May 14, 5:30 PM Eastern time zone. Hour and a half has been allotted. The podcast will be available for immediate download after the live show.
Host: Matthew Daye
Guest: Me – Kevin Siembieda
Topics: The Robotech® RPG Tactics game, Kickstarter, other projects and questions and answers from the host, call-ins and emails.

Please call in or email Gateway to the Megaverse® with your questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

2. LAST DAYS of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter – ENDS at 10:00 PM EST, Monday, May 20, 2013.

Robotech® fans and gamers are going crazy over this expanding product line of gorgeous sculpted Robotech® mecha and tactical battle game. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you should. But HURRY, there are only a few days left to this Kickstarter.

Please help us spread the word! Palladium’s Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter is doing awesome and has gotten good press, but you would be astonished to learn how many gamers do NOT know about it. Gamers who would be excited about it and want to participate if only they did know about it. We know it’s true, because we are constantly running into them! Please post about the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter all over the place. On your Facebook page and own websites, on fan and gaming sites you frequent. Send out tweets, private messages and emails to your gaming pals, and do it today. Seriously. Do not underestimate the power you hold via word of mouth.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rrp ... -tacticstm

3. Anime North is next week – I hope to see a lot of Palladium fans there.

Me and a good number of the Palladium crew will be at Anime North to discuss this game, other Palladium ventures, sign autographs and chat all weekend. Carmen Bellaire, one of the key game designers behind Robotech® RPG Tactics, will be running demos all weekend, making Anime North the first convention to see the game in action after the Kickstarter ends. And there will be examples of the game pieces at the Palladium table at Anime North. I am very pumped up about this convention. Still can’t believe they made me one of the Guests of Honor. Nice.

4. The Rifter® #62 is on track to ship around May 22, 2013. I approved the printer proof copies. The book looks great. Place your pre-orders as they get shipped out the day the book arrives in the warehouse.

5. Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Contest is coming.

"Robotech RPG Tactics: Design an Ace Contest"

All pilots, man your Valkyries! Invasion is imminent!
As Palladium Books, and Ninja Division's Robotech RPG Tactics comes to a close, we would like to invite all aspiring Veritech Ace Pilots to participate in a fun contest! Design your Own Ace Fighter and Squadron!

Prizes: Winners will not only receive their Squadron's/Ace Pilot included in the rule book, but also receive a hand- painted version of their Squadron/Ace Pilot's Veritech fighter painted in all three modes to add to your collection!

We’ll give you all the details in the Thursday Weekly Update!

6. Rifts® Northern Gun™ One continues to look good.

My sincere thanks to everyone supporting Palladium Books and the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter. Very exciting. Gotta get back to work, now.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 14, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”