Kickstarter is next week – Vampires a hit – April 12, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Kickstarter is next week – Vampires a hit – April 12, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

Kickstarter happens next week – Vampires a hit – April 12, 2013, Mini-Update

Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter should launch next week! We don’t have an exact date yet, but certainly by next Friday, provided there are no unexpected snags or delays. Palladium and the Ninja Division gents (especially the Ninjas) are working through the weekend to make it happen.

The Rifter® – Wayne, Alex and I will be working on The Rifter® #62 as well.

Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook is hot. Orders are pouring in, gamers are even showing up at the Palladium office to buy the book, and everyone who has seen it (the Palladium crew, a number of artists and friends) have all gone ape over it. Nice.

Mail orders have shipped. So have distributor orders. Now we anxiously await what you folks think.

That’s it for now. I need to leave for home or I’ll be late for my own (and Julius’) birthday party. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright April 12, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”