Weekend Update – April 6, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I hope you guys and gals are enjoying your weekend. I’m trying to post more Murmurs and on Facebook, so I thought I’d share this little update.

Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook. There are so many pre-orders for this awesome title, with more coming in every day, that Julius decided to come in to start the prep work for them. He wants to make sure ALL the pre-orders go out next Friday, April 12, when the books arrive from the printer.

Remember, you can download a FREE sneak preview of Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook from DriveThruRPG.com – as well as order the original Rifts® World Book One: Vampire Kingdoms, among other titles.

Oh, and while you are ordering Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, you might want to order a copy of The Rifter® #62 because it contains 20 pages of “official” source material that was cut from Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook. And awesome stuff at that.

- More about the secret Vampire Special Forces Organization, Deathspike.
- Deathspike O.C.C.s including Werewolf Agents.
- Notable Deathspike leaders.
- The vampires’ Top Ten Enemies List.
- Vampire Harvesters and their “meat wagons.”
- Some additional vampire fighting gear.
- 11 Hook, Line and Sinker Adventures.

Plus . . .

- Rifts® OFFICIAL Vampire Hunters and Black Market O.C.C.s Experience Tables.
- A Rifts® Northern Gun™ Sneak Preview.
- Palladium Fantasy® source material – a castle setting.
- Other source material and more.
Ships end of April, 2013.

The Rifter® #62 is in full swing production. Alex, Wayne and I have been at the office working away on it all day.

We are making tremendous progress on Robotech® RPG Tactics, too. All kinds of artwork and designs are coming in for approval, as well as some of the text for Kickstarter. Epic.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright April 6, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”