Thanks for the birthday wishes

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Thanks for the birthday wishes

Unread post by Kevin »

I enjoyed my birthday, in large part to the many of you who took the time to send me birthday well wishes.

Now its back to the grind working on books, assigning artwork, writing, editing and coordinating with other talent on several projects. Busy all the time. Which is good. Need to keep those books coming your way.

Spent most of the morning going over art, sculpts and correspondences about Robotech® RPG tactics, then moved on to replying to other correspondences, had a meeting with the guys, and now I’m back to writing. Working on material for The Rifter® #62 at the moment. Best be getting back to it.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright April 3, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”