Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Murmurs from the Megaverse®

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Rifts® Vampires™ Sourcebook is done and at the printers.

This 176 page sourcebook should contain everything most Rifts® fans could hope for from this title, and then some. ;)

When I asked Julius what he thought, he said, “Oh my gosh, I think fans will go absolutely wild over this book. There’s stuff in it I never considered. And so many cool, new things. Wow.”

Very cool, and yeah, this book is a fun read with plenty of surprises, updates and bold, new material. I’m really proud of this one. Everyone did a great job.

It has been a wild and crazy past few weeks. So that’s all for now. I just wanted to assure you that Rifts® Vampires™ Sourcebook is indeed DONE and at the printer. Ships April 12, 2013.

Think I’ll take most of the weekend off, get caught up on a few correspondences. I’ll try to get back into the swing of posting more frequent Murmurs and Facebook posts.

Monday, it’s time to get to work finishing Rifts® Northern Gun™ One and The Rifter® #62.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright March 29, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.