Last Day for Rifter Subscription Offer & Stuff

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post one more reminder that The Rifter® Super-Subscription offer ENDs today – February 20, 2013. Order now or miss out. Wayne will take it off-line sometime tomorrow morning. I’m glad to see so many people renewing their subscription and so many new subscribers as well.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ption.html

We’ve been buried in work. The Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game has been demanding a great deal of our time. But when I’m not involved with it, reviewing rules, submitting corrections to sculptures, etc., I’m busy taking care of other business or writing.

There will be a lot of information about Robotech® RPG Tactics™, who we are working with, and other plans for it in the February 21, 2013 Weekly Update. I think you’ll be very pleased with what we can reveal at this time.

I spoke with several distributors about it today and they are absolutely geeked about it. Nice. Read all about it in the Thursday Weekly Update.

Heck, there’s all kinds of stuff going on that we’re orchestrating. I’ve never worked so hard in my life, and that’s saying quite a bit.

I'll try to post more Murmurs too, but insanely busy.

That’s it for now. See ya tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 20, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”