More Update February 8, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

More Update February 8, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

More Update February 8, 2013 -- 5:00 PM

Thought you might enjoy hearing the latest.

Wow, a lot is going on. We came out of our teleconference with the design team concerning Robotech® RPG Tactics™ about an hour ago. Everything is going gangbusters on all fronts. We then spent the next hour and a half reviewing 3D sculptures, pointing out corrections and tweaks, and reviewing logo designs and other elements of the game and packaging. Wayne Smith and Jeff Burke are still working on things as I write this Murmur.

Talk about kicking it into high gear. People are working very hard indeed. And the project is looking great. I’m glad we are not the ones doing 90% of the grunt work.

I should be able to actually reveal some of the details you guys and gals have been waiting for in a week or two. Hopefully in the next Weekly Update. Very exciting.

Prior to the meeting I was writing away on Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and looking over some of Braden Campbell’s contribution. Good stuff. Going through it at a good pace.

Feeling a little less grumpy too, though there is still so much to do and I'm back to writing away.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 8, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”