Vampires Sourcebook is looking great – February 5, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Vampires Sourcebook is looking great – February 5, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook is looking great – February 5, 2013.

I have put in three good days of solid writing and I'm very happy with how this book is coming together. Over the weekend I finished my tweaks on the Chris Kluge Bone Werejaguars and their Hunting Magic and Bone Metamorphic Weapons, as well as my intro to the book featuring Doc Reid and his Rangers. This is the stuff that Chuck Walton was going crazy over when I was telling him my ideas for them. Sound cool? It is.

I finished my write-ups on new Vampire Hunter O.C.C.s and notes related to them on Monday. It’s cool too. In it I describe Native American Vampire Hunters, D-Bee Vampire Hunters, Necromancers of Mexico, and present the Bandit Vampire Hunter O.C.C., Mage Vampire Hunter O.C.C. and Werecat Vampire Hunter R.C.C. I think you will love this material. The ideas were just flowing as I wrote them. Plus, there is additional data on other Werebeasts that I have yet to finish.

I think I’m going to work on Reid’s Rangers and Fort Reid next, but may stay with werebeasts just to finish them off.

There is a lot of exciting stuff happening with Robotech® RPG Tactics™ as it is in full swing production. I’ve seen more 3D mecha sculptures, a more finalized concept drawing of the cover, and the design team will be launching the Beta Test of the rules later this week. It’s all very exciting.

Today was spent on things other than writing. Disappointing because I'm dying to finish this book and jump right into Northern Gun One. Ah, as I often lament, it's all a juggling act, and after a trio of good days writing, there were business needs tugging at me.

I was afraid I was coming down with a cold or some kind of bug on Sunday and Monday, but I got some rest (a short 8 hours of work on Sunday and a 10 hour day on Monday) and I’m feeling a bit better today. Plan to knock off around 7 PM and jump back into writing on Wednesday.

That's the latest for now.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 5, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”