I’m a writing dynamo - January 27, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

I’m a writing dynamo - January 27, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

I’m a writing dynamo - January 27, 2013.

Even though I think I’m fighting off a cold, I’ve been writing up a storm yesterday and today. I’m not sure why, but I have felt energized and brimming with ideas and energy the past several days. I hope it keeps up, because we need new books to be released!

I just finished Soulcraft Magic and trying to figure out what section of Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook to work on next. Soulcraft Magic was written by Chris Kluge and tweaked and remolded by me. It's part of Camazotz's growing empire, it's awesome and it is something I don’t think anybody is expecting. I think this book contains a lot of surprises like that. All good stuff that Rifts® fans are going to love.

I put in 10 hours of work on Saturday and plan to put in 8-9 today. Need to stay rested if I’m fighting off a cold.

Meanwhile, things are moving forward on other fronts as well. Exchanged a series of emails with Irvin Jackson and should be getting the manuscript for Robotech® UEEF Marines in a week or so. Things are moving forward with the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game too, as well as Northern Gun™. We have a lot of balls in the air, so I better be energized, eh?

I hope people are enjoying the free Rifter® #61 sneak preview on DriveThruRPG.com and the rest of the weekend.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/1 ... ak-Preview

I’m going to break for lunch and get back to writing the Vampires sourcebook.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright January 27, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”