Mini-Update January 23, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Rifter® Subscription Orders are coming in at a good pace. Take advantage of this excellent deal. The Rifter® Super-Subscription Offer only happens once a year for a limited period. And this year, the FREE GIFT selection is excellent.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ption.html

The Rifter® #61 should arrive from the printer today or tomorrow. It’s a great issue. As usual, The Rifter® subscriber copies will go out the same day we get the book. I don’t know about you, but I think The Rifter® just keeps getting better and better. There is so much good material in each issue, and much of it can be adapted to many different settings, not just the setting the article is specifically written for.

I got in early this morning and I’m hot writing. Man, is Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook going to be a fun book. And I think it's going to expand from 128 pages to 160.

Today my day is broken up by a doctor appointment later this morning and an evening diabetes seminar I want to attend. At least when I'm at the office I’m writing away again. Cool!

Much more news and updates in the Thursday Weekly Update. Keep those imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright January 23, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”