Yeow, we are busy - January 15, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Yeow, we are busy - January 15, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

Yeow, we are busy!

Monday, we were buried under an avalanche of last minute Christmas Grab Bags – 95 of them by my count! Plus regular orders. What a great weekend!! Thank you so much for your orders. I hope everyone enjoys the Grab Bags they get. As always, I tried to make them special.

As you might imagine, we spent most of Monday working on them. That’s something in the neighborhood of 450 books to select, sign and pack up. Heck, even as I write this, Julius is in the warehouse still packing, labeling and slapping postage on the last half of them to ship out tomorrow. Whew.

Monday, I also ran out to our printer, McNaughton and Gunn, in Saline, Michigan, to review and approve the printer proofs of the cover and interior pages of The Rifter® #61. They looked gorgeous. Approved! Another truly great issue. It ships next Wednesday, January 23, 2013. Also, while we won’t make the “official” announcement till the Weekly Update on Thursday, the Annual Rifter Super-Subscription Drive is available and in the Palladium online store.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ption.html

The Rifter Super-Subscription drive runs for one month -- starting NOW -- and is only offered once a year. It’s the usual deal of getting the subscription to The Rifter at a low price, PLUS a FREE GIFT (for the cost of shipping). Check it out in the store and place your order.

Today, was a lot of catch up after Monday. I took care of some of the last of the Christmas Surprise Package orders, answered emails, handled some business, paid some bills, did a little drawing, did a little writing and somehow, it’s already 8:30 PM. Another 13 1/2 hour day, so I better head home.

I hope to do nothing but write the rest of the week. Game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright January 15, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”