It is still Christmas at Palladium

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

It is still Christmas at Palladium

Unread post by Kevin »

It is still Christmas at Palladium Books. And it's great!

Not just because we extended the Christmas Grab Bags, but because Christmas presents and well wishes are still trickling in from friends and family.

Just yesterday I received a big ‘ol package from some friends in Kentucky. It was totally unexpected and contained all kinds of coolness -- big and small. There was a fabulous Star Wars banner (I'm into Star Wars) I had never seen before (or if I had, I had forgotten about it), a darling handmade card from my little pal, a wonderful letter, and the coolest handcut snowflake ever with Star Wars Stormtroopers as part of the snowflake design – too cool. There were also gifts for Kathy that she loved too, and she got a very cool, late gift a week ago from my brother and sister-in-law that now sits on our mantle at home. Earlier in the week, Wayne and I got a gift from a couple of other pals in Kentucky, and the week before that, packages with unexpected presents arrived from a trio of dear friends in different parts of the country that I also loved. Thank you, my friends, the thoughtful gifts were not necessary, but certainly appreciated.

I’ve also gotten many emails and telephone calls from friends and freelancers (and grab bag recipients too) expressing their thanks for the gifts I had sent to them. It’s awesome to know that I put a smile on so many faces this holiday season. As I've said, I enjoy letting people know how much they mean to me and how much I appreciate their friendship, work and support. All my life I have been exceptionally blessed with meeting and befriending the most amazing and wonderful people. Creative too.

Of course, the extended offer on the Christmas Surprise Packages has kept the holiday alive as well. In fact, I think we are seeing more post-Christmas orders this year than usual. And it’s always nice reading the many brief comments that come with them, especially so many kind words of appreciation. Oh yeah, don’t forget, the Christmas Surprise Package offer ENDS this weekend, and Sunday, January 13, 2013 is the LAST day you can place an order.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ckage.html

Holy Moley, as I’m writing this there's a knock on the front door at the office. There's the mail delivery person and she's holding a box with Japanese symbols on the side. It's a Christmas Package for me and the Palladium crew that just arrived in the mail from JAPAN!!! It is from one of Palladium’s stalwart supports and gamers from overseas. There is a fun note written on a cool Star Wars postcard, a nifty Easter Island Moai item and the box is filled -- and I mean filled -- with all kinds of cool, little goodies, literally, and how did he know I love Kit Kats? What a surprise! Again, not necessary, but thank you so much, B.B., for thinking of us. What a nice surprise and treat.

Wow. And I cannot believe it arrived as I’m writing this particular Murmur. How funny is that? Perfect. I'm telling you, Palladium fans the greatest.

Except for what’s going on with Mike Mumah, the New Year has started out beautifully on both a personal and professional level for me and Palladium Books. There is just this excitement and energy, we're getting a lot done on many levels and I see the gang smiling and laughing a lot. After so many difficult years, it's so good to see.

I can hardly wait till I can get all kinds of new product into your hands. Speaking of which, I better get back to it. ;)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright January 12, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”