The Flying Saucers have landed - December 19 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

The Flying Saucers have landed - December 19 2012

Unread post by Kevin »

The Flying Saucers have landed - December 19 2012. One appeared right at Palladium Books’ doorstep! I’m not kidding.

An Astro Krieg Flying Saucer arrived in the mail yesterday. There was no cover letter or note, and none of us recognize the name of the person who sent it, so we assume it’s a gift. Thanks. It’s cool looking and up on my shelf. If this was a sample or something, please contact us and let us know.

I just don’t know why aliens always have to be so cryptic and mysterious. I guess I should be thankful there were no anal probes, eh? :)

Orders and Christmas Surprise Packages continue to pour in. Fantastic. I had to take care of a couple order problems today, but everything was dealt with to the satisfaction of all parties. Made a run to my printer, and now I’m about to go into a meeting with Wayne Smith and Matthew Clements.

Ho, ho, ho
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright December 19, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”