Monday Morning Report – December 17, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Palladium’s Christmas Elves are working overtime to get you the products you want for Christmas.

Julius just ran to the post office with his first load of the day. When he gets back he’ll be processing more orders and packing up Distributor orders.

Alex, Julius, Kathy and I all came in yesterday to make sure all weekend orders were processed and ready to ship Monday morning.

We’ve been getting a lot of regular orders and a mountain of Surprise Package orders. Both are welcomed and it is nice to see so many long time fans, many new faces and the return of customers who disappeared for a few years, placing orders. In most cases, the latter stopped buying games due to financial difficulties. Which is one of the reasons we do the annual Palladium Christmas Surprise Package, to enable people to get books they might not otherwise be able to afford, to try new game lines, fill holes in collections and to bring holiday joy to gamers around the world!

As fast as the Christmas Surprise Package orders are pouring in, we’re shipping them out! There was only one order over the weekend that will require an email or call to the customer who placed it and it should still get to him in time for Christmas.

Please make sure you are giving us enough choices to fill your order, otherwise you may NOT get the products you want! At this late date, and with so much volume, we probably don’t have time to call the person who placed a Grab Bag order, and we’ll just give him/her whatever seems to make sense. That’s likely to lead to duplicates and dissatisfaction, so PLEASE provide enough choices for currently available product to enable us to give you the Surprise Package you will enjoy. Thank you. Note: They were very limited to begin with, so we are almost completely out of the special Hardcover editions put aside for the Surprise Packages. You can request one, but do not expect to get one. I think we have 7 or 8 Lemuria Color Hardcovers and one Black Market Gold left. So be certain to include alternative wants.

Get your orders in today, and those of you East of the Mississippi River can use UPS Ground or Priority Mail and still get their package in time for Christmas. The rest of you will have to use a faster method of shipping. See the last Weekly Update for a shipping time table.

Ah, but as I keep reminding people, the shipping method doesn't matter if you do NOT need it in time for Christmas. Just order one to get a great bargain, autographs and new books for reading and gaming. Order ends December 24, 2012.

Writing is my focus! Other than making sure product ships in time for Christmas, I am focused on writing. We need those books released and I aim to deliver! Gotta get back to it. Keep those imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright December 17, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”