Getting a lot done

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Getting a lot done

Unread post by Kevin »

We’ve been getting a lot done.

We are signing and shipping books for Christmas Surprise Packages like crazy. Cool. Keep the orders coming. There is still time to get your Surprise Packages in time for Christmas (there’s even a 50/50 chance with Media Mail, though I would not count on it).

And remember Surprise Packages are a wonderful way to get Palladium products and art for any occasion – Hanukkah, birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, house warming, etc., not to mention as a way to try new settings or fill in holes in your collections.

Our printer tells me Robotech® Genesis Pits™ is on schedule to ship on Friday. Likewise, the short printing of Aliens Unlimited™, Wolfen Empire™ and Rifts® Japan will all be back in stock and ready to ship on Friday as well.

Wayne Smith has finalized his selections for The Rifter® #61 and I’ll be assigning the artwork later this evening.

Alex Marciniszyn has been doing a little bit of everything, helping the warehouse, editing, scanning and cleaning pages for reprints, answering the phone, taking orders and so on.

Julius Rosenstein has his hands full shipping orders, and that’s the way he likes it.

Matthew Clements has been dropping by to sign books as well as using the Palladium office as a place to work on some personal and Palladium freelance projects.

Me? As usual, I’m juggling a number of things: coordinating with freelancers, paying bills, picking books and signing them for Surprise Packages, wrote a Distributor Update, this Murmur, and taking care of business stuff. And, of course, I’m squeezing in writing whenever I can. Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook is coming along very nicely and I’ll be assigning art for The Rifter® #61 as well as additional art for Northern Gun™ One and Two over the next couple of days.

On a personal note, I got good marks from my doctor. In fact, she said she wished all of her patients were in as good health and managing their health concerns as well as I am. That was very nice to hear. My A1C was good at 5.7 and I’m taking the absolute minimum of my diabetes meds. I have packed on 7 pounds thanks to winter and the holidays and need to lose them, I’ve been working crazy long hours (a no, no), and I’ve fallen out of my daily exercise routine. Will be fixing all of the above the best I can starting today. ;) Meanwhile, my bad cholesterol was waaaay down, my good cholesterol was up (though not enough yet) and all my other blood stats and health were good to excellent. I don’t need to come back for a check up for six months. I’m very pleased.

I need to get back to work. Order those Surprise Packages and other product in time for Christmas. I'll be back in a day or two to talk some more.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright December 11, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”