It’s been a busy work weekend too

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

It’s been a busy work weekend too

Unread post by Kevin »

It has been a busy work weekend too.

Wayne Smith came in over the weekend to finish making his selections for The Rifter® #61 – which he said is going to be a great issue. Wayne seldom uses such strong words so it must be great.

Alex Marciniszyn came in to do some editing, and to answer phone calls in the evening to take Christmas orders from customers.

Julius Rosenstein is coming in today (Sunday) to get a head start on packing and shipping Christmas Surprise Packages. There’s something like 60 of them for the weekend so far, plus regular orders!

Kathy Simmons has been processing orders as fast as they’ve been coming in as well as helping in other ways.

Me, in addition to working on Christmas presents, I’ve been selecting products for Surprise Packages, signing books, helping the warehouse by making boxes for shipping, and doing a bunch of other stuff, including writing a couple of Murmurs, some bits on Vampires, and I’ll be assigning art for The Rifter® #61 (and other books?) later today.

‘Tis the season to be busy as one of Santa’s Elves! And we love it. Keep the orders coming in. Time is running out to get them shipped to you in time as Christmas presents. We know that, and are doing everything we can to get them to you pronto.

Happy Holidays from all of us at Palladium Books. Ho, ho, ho.

With Appreciation,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright December 9, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”