Today was a good day

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Today was a good day

Unread post by Kevin »

Today was a good day.

It’s going on 9:00 PM. That means 14 hours of work for me, about 11 for Wayne and Alex. We got a lot done today. We processed a couple dozen Christmas Surprise Packages, took care of some business, and we’re finally getting a lot of creative work done.

Wayne has been typesetting Robotech® Genesis Pits text, sizing artwork, and communicating back and forth with Harmony Gold on changes and rewrites wanted by H.G. all day. That slowed our progress a bit, but we still accomplished a great deal on the Robotech® front. It should go to the printer by Friday.

Meanwhile, I worked on some Robotech® Genesis Pits rewrites, took care of a couple of business issues, and edited 25 manuscript pages of Northern Gun™ One. You’ll understand why when you read the Thursday Weekly Update. Btw, great stuff. Matthew Clements outdid himself on the writing and concepts. Possibly his best work to date. (Did you know he's working on a screenplay with a major Hollywood studio interested in it? Good luck, Matt!) I should be getting the last of the NG-1 artwork from Chuck Walton over the weekend and it is the next book I dive into after the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook.

Speaking of which, tomorrow I dive back into the final writing and editing of Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook.

That’s all for now. I’m feeling pretty tuckered out and need to head home.

Keep those imaginations burning and game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda

© Copyright November 28, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”