Everything is rockin’ – November 12, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Everything is rockin’ – November 12, 2012

Unread post by Kevin »

Everything is rockin’, but it has been another busy week – November 12, 2012

It is another busy week and it’s only Tuesday. Yesterday, I worked pretty much non-stop from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Doing the same today. ;)

Robotech® Genesis Pits approvals continue to roll in from Harmony Gold and art work has been assigned. This is going to be a great book.

Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook. I’ve only been able to do a little writing for Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, but it’s pretty epic if I do say so myself. I also received Chris Kluge’s first contribution this book on Monday, but have not had a chance to read or edit it yet.

Northern Gun One is looking great. Chuck Walton dropped off another batch of art for it and I approved a dozen other pieces that should be done by the end of the week. Fans are going to go crazy over the dynamic new mecha and vehicle designs in this book. Wow.

Business I spent time reviewing a draft of a contract and spoke with my attorney at some length yesterday and this morning as we work on hammering out the final agreement with our Robotech® game piece partner. In fact, I have a new draft of the agreement to review in my email right now. Will be getting to it in a while.

Online sales started out with a bang. Awesome weekend. A lot of regular orders and Surprise Packages. This mornings sales were also strong. With Thanksgiving Day (in the US) and Christmas holiday season coming up fast, I suspect orders will remain strong.

I mean, how can anyone not love the Christmas Surprise Package offer and getting $85-$90+ books (autographed if desired) for only around $45-$48? We continue to get a ton of feedback from happy customers and words of thanks and appreciation for the Surprise Packages we’ve already sent. That my goal: To put a smile on the face of a gamers from around the world with a Surprise Package that is special and fun just for them, each and every time.

I’ll be posting a short interview with me later today or tomorrow for those of you who might enjoy reading it.

Meanwhile, we’re keeping all projects moving.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright November 12, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”