Wriitng Rifts Vampires Sourcebook

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Wriitng Rifts Vampires Sourcebook

Unread post by Kevin »

Back to work on Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook -- Wednesday Update, October 23, 2012

Robotech® Genesis Pits is DONE. I finished my work on the book last night. As soon as Alex and Wayne finish the final edits, it is off to Harmony Gold for final approval and changes (if any). Already starting to assign artwork.

As of this morning I am working on Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and having a blast. Been dying to get back into the writing for this book.

A new gamer joins the Palladium family. Writer and pal, Brandon Aten, and his lovely wife Sarah, are the proud parents of a beautiful baby boy, Eli, who entered the world on October 22, 2012. Congratulations Brandon and Sarah.

Meanwhile, we are moving forward on all fronts. It is my personal mission to get Robotech® Genesis Pits and Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, if possible, in your hands in November. Rifts® Northern Gun™ One in December, and Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two in January. Quickly followed by Megaverse® in Flames, Chaos Earth™: First Responders, Chaos Earth™: Resurrection, and Splicers® Sourcebooks and several other products. In fact, I’m trying to put things in place so we can get books out fast and on time (or close to it).

Shoot! Just realized I have not sent out PR copies for The Rifter® #60. Will try to do that today or tomorrow. Hey Contributors, sorry about the delay.

Online sales seem to have slowed down a little, but still holding strong.

We continue to process a lot of Christmas Surprise Packages (awesome, take advantage of this opportunity – one gent this morning just placed an order for SIX!), but we’re seeing strong regular orders as well. Nice.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ckage.html

I remain hot writing, so gotta run. I’ll try to continue to post a Murmur every day.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright October 24, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”