Goings on at Palladium -- October 22, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Monday was a busy day as Julius, Alex and Wayne worked to ship out Distributor copies of The Rifter® #60 and orders from the weekend, including Christmas Surprise Packages. The Rifter® #60 is another excellent issue that is filled with a ton of useful source material for Rifts®, Splicers®, Heroes Unlimited™, gaming and other good stuff.

Having cleared my calendar, I spent most of Monday writing. Over the last few days I have nearly finished the last of the misplaced Robotech® Genesis Pits manuscript pages (I will be done with it today!) and I actually did a little work on Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and Rifts® Northern Gun™ One. Writer Matthew Clements has done an outstanding job on this book. Some additional contributions by myself, Carl Gleba and Carmen Bellaire only adds to the wealth of dynamic information and gear.

Ben Rodriguez popped by yesterday to sign a couple hundred books for Christmas Surprise Packages. Still waiting for Mark Dudley and Chuck Walton to do likewise.

Today, I got in at 7:00 AM and I’m back to writing away.

Fan Boy Note: We are trying to help liquidate some books for the Estate of Erick Wujcik by putting them up in my Ebay store. All issues of Military Review Magazine, other military catalogs and some upcoming Ninja Turtles books are from the massive collection of Erick Wujcik. The address label of the magazines have Erick’s name and address on it.

Don’t forget to take advantage of the Christmas Surprise Package – great for birthdays, anniversaries and other gift giving events as well as the holidays.

That’s it for now. I have writing to do. :)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright October 23, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”