Friday Update, October 19, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Wow, another day has zoomed by.

We packed, labeled, applied postage and shipped out several hundred Rifter® #60 to subscribers this afternoon. We had a human assembly line going.

We also processed a pile of regular orders, a few Surprise Packages, and prepped and packed most of the distributor orders slated to ship on Monday. PR copies will also go out on Monday. Julius worked like a mule and Alex was a big help last night doing prep work and today.

Wayne is going camping this weekend with an old friend, so he lit out of here around 1:20 PM.

I spent most of the rest of my day writing and editing the last of Robotech® Genesis Pits (almost done) and a little bit on Vampires Sourcebook. In between, I communicated with several freelancers, including Irvin Jackson who I may see briefly tomorrow, Mike Mumah, Apollo Okamura, and Chris Kluge who is writing a small section for the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook. I still need to get back to Taylor White, and check my private messages.

I should be meeting with Mark Dudley over the weekend as well, but I plan to write my heart out.

Whew, we have sooo many plans and such great talent working on cool projects.

Online sales seem to have slowed down just a little, but holding strong.

I’m hot writing, so gotta run. Have a great weekend. I'll try to post more tomorrow and/or Sunday.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright October 19, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”