Another day down

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Another day down

Unread post by Kevin »

Another day down – October 9, 2012

I cannot believe how fast the days are going by. We're working away like crazy and the days are flying by. Yikes.

The Rifter #60 was sent to the printer today. It ships October 22.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... er-60.html

The Rifter #50, Anniversary Issue is being reprinted due to popular demand and it too will be available to ship on October 22.

Rifts Logo T-shirt has been sent in for reprinting today. It will be available in all sizes, Small to 5XL, in a few weeks. I don’t have an exact ship date yet. It has been many years since this shirt has been available in sizes other than XL. You can thank Brandon Aten for this reissuing of the classic Rifts Logo T-shirt, as he has been on me about it for months. Which is a good thing. Thanks Brandon.

Christmas Surprise Packages are being shipped out as fast as they come in.

I'm tired and heading home. Game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright October 9, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”