Weekend Mini-Report, October 7, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Weekend Mini-Report, October 7, 2012

Unread post by Kevin »

Weekend Mini-Report -- October 7, 2012

I’ve been helping Wayne with The Rifter #60 (in final layout) and signing zillions of books for the Christmas Surprise Package orders rolling in.

It is good to see such a positive response (as usual) to Surprise Package offer and to so many kind words in the comment section. I hope everyone enjoys what we put into their Surprise Packages. Gosh, I enjoy doing these and knowing people will enjoy them so much. It's been nice to see new faces among the old too, and especially the gamers who, for one reason or another, stepped away from gaming for a while. Welcome back.

Julius Rosenstein even came in for a few hours to get a jump on packaging and shipping so that the first 40-60 Surprise Packages can ship on Monday (even though I said they may not ship till Monday, October 22). He might be coming in later today as well. Thanks you Julius, I'm sure our customers appreciate your concern for them.

Otherwise, I’ve been working on various correspondence and writing and editing away.

I have a meeting with Matthew Clements in a few minutes about Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook (looking awesome) and a few other projects. Chuck Walton may be swinging by this afternoon as well.

The weather took a turn toward winter and has been cold and dreary with some rainy drizzle the past couple of days. I felt a little worn out today – probably pushing too hard – and hope to get home by 7:30 PM, but I don’t know. We are so behind deadline on books. We’ll see.

Oh, there's Matthew, gotta run.

Have a great rest of your weekend and game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright October 7, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”