It has begun . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

It has begun . . .

Unread post by Kevin »

It has begun . . .

Good morning. It is a beautiful, sunny day in Palladiumville. I’m rested and ready for a productive day of work.

X-Mas Grab Bag Mania has begun!

We only sent out the emailing last night (and late last night) and a couple dozen Christmas Surprise Packages have already been ordered. Excellent! Keep ‘em coming and enjoy.

It warms my heart to be able to do the Grab Bag offer every year. I love seeing so many people enjoy this special offer. It’s a ton of work, but so very, very worthwhile.

We’re already seeing some people who had fallen off the grid for a few years back (Good to see you again, Danny V, and congrats on your wife being pregnant with your fist child), as well as stalwart regulars (yes, Ben B., I think I can accommodate your request).

Spread the word about the Christmas Surprise Package offer so as many gamers as possible can take advantage of it. We do this to make the holidays happier, more special and fun for ALL Palladium gamers. Our way of giving all of you something fun and special via an avenue to acquire our games, products and autographs at a steep discount and be pleasantly surprised too.

Speaking of gifts, the Surprise Package is also ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, and any special event where gifts are given over the next 3-4 months (yeah, think ahead to January and February).

It's also a good way to introduce new gamers to Palladium’s many games/game settings, fill in holes in your collection, and get collectible items or odds and ends like bookmarks, art prints, dices bags, etc.

I hope everyone enjoys their Surprise Package. We can’t please everyone, but I think we come pretty darn close most of the time. :)

In other news . . .

I had a very good conversation with Tommy Yune at Harmony Gold about Robotech® game pieces and various projects. Everyone is on the same page and committed to making Robotech® fans very happy in the months to come. I was about to walk out the door last night, after posting my last Murmur, when Tommy called. We talked for 45 minutes and I didn't get home till 9:00 PM, but I'm glad I took the call. I guess my brain wasn't as blurred as I thought, or maybe adrenaline kicked in. I'm very pumped up.

Everything else is moving forward.

I had a bit of a restless night, but got to work at 8:00 AM and have been working away.

The Weekly Update will have more news and information on current events.

Ho, ho, ho,
Santa Kevin
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright October 4, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”