Brain Blur October 3, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Yow, I feel like I ran a marathon today and my head is fuzzy. You know when your thoughts are muddled and you just wanna sit or lay down and zone out. That means it’s time to call it a day after I pen this short Murmur.

I got in early and wrote my brains out (hence the blur) – mostly promotional stuff like the description for the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package for the online store (many of you will get that email later tonight) and for The Rifter®. I also wrote most of the Weekly Update for tomorrow and did a lot of email correspondences (trying to catch up).

I also signed some books, did a bunch of X-Mas Grab Bag prep work, had an excellent meeting with Wayne, Julius and Alex this morning and some other odds and ends.

Now I’m feeling plum tuckered out. Never enough hours in the day. Thank goodness everything appears to be going well.

A bit worried for Chuck Walton’s family and Kathy Simmons, as both have family members having surgery in the next day or two. Our prayers and thoughts are with them. Hopefully, all goes well.

That’s it for this Murmur. I need to crash.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Pal of Mark Dudley

© Copyright October 3, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”