Mini-Update -- October 2, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Mini-Update -- October 2, 2012

Unread post by Kevin »

Is today only Tuesday?

We’re juggling so many things and I'm working so much that I’ve lost track of what day it is. All day I kept thinking it was Thursday. Whew, am I glad it isn’t.

Been spending a lot of time trying to set everything up for the production of the Robotech® game pieces. Communication with Harmony Gold, conversations and emails with the lead line developer, review of work contracts, discussions with my attorney, writing product outlines and proposals, and similar stuff. I’m waiting on a number of things from a few different people, but I feel like we are making excellent progress.

My goal with these figures and the Robotech® Tactical RPG is to launch a line of new games, sourcebooks and game pieces that will send Robotech® fans into ecstasy. I’m not kidding. I want to exceed everyone’s expectations. And that’s what Palladium’s development partner wants too. Wish I could reveal more, but too many details to nail down yet.

UPDATE: The Rifter® #60. For some reason, Wayne is struggling a bit with finishing this issue. I’ve written my portions and helped a bit with editing and ideas.

UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits Sourcebook. I’m back to work to finishing this book tomorrow. I’m loving it.

UPDATE: Northern Gun. Artist supreme, Chuck Walton, has recommitted himself to finishing the artwork so it is done when I dive into the final editing, which better be soon!

UPDATE: Christmas Surprise Package. Spent some time over the weekend and today doing prep work for the Christmas Surprise Package offer (also known as the Christmas “Grab Bags”). I absolutely love doing this for our fans, but man oh man is it a lot of work. I think the Grab Bags will become available for ordering this week or next. We’ll announce it in the Weekly Update and, of course, there will be a full description in the store after we announce it.

For those of you who have never heard of it or gotten one - try it, you’ll LOVE it. Signed books, surprises and joy. Read the description when available and ask around. No other game company goes all out like this for its customers/fans/friends. It’s all part of spreading the fun and the joy of gaming during the holiday season.

UPDATE: Online Sales. Online sales remained surprisingly strong for September, our traditional slow month. Thank you for your support.

Been coordinating with my creators to plot new releases for 2013 and looking to support all our game lines.

That’s all for now. It’s almost 8:30 PM and I’m starting to feel pooped.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Pal of Mark Dudley

© Copyright October 2, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”