Quick Report, September 16, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I had planned to work half the day at the office and half the day on Kathy’s ghoul making or the start of our annual Halloween display. I started work on the Laboratory scene, which always takes a couple days to set up, and ended up spending the whole day at it. 10 hours. It’s looking awesome, and this year we’re expanding the scene to include the front porch. Very cool. I know, taking an entire day to do something for myself, crazy and practically unheard of. It was a fun release for me, though I was achy from moving crates of bottles and decorations, and standing on my feet the entire time.

Funny, but taking even a little time off seems to recharge my creative juices. So I woke up with ideas for Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and a couple other projects. Cool.

I got an early start this morning and put in a couple hours tweaking and editing Robotech® Genesis Pits. Loving it. Just started the section about the Grand Canyon Genesis Pit on Earth. Nice.

Rifts® Black Market is selling well, though weekend sales started out strong, but have softened a bit.

I have a birthday party of a friend and neighbor to attend as well as help to set up, so I have to run for a few hours, but I’ll be back later this afternoon (It’s 11:00 AM as I write this).

Keep those imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright September 16, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered
Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”