Mini-Update September 13, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Copies of Rifts® Black Market Hardcover "Gold Contraband" Edition are flying off the shelves. The first 40 books are already going to good homes. Nice.

I though Rifts® fans would like the idea, and that was confirmed when EVERYBODY who saw it here at the office, loved it and wanted one. Even a few people who don’t normally care about “collectibles” or “special printings.” It is a great looking book and I think it will sell out quickly.

I slept in a little today, so I didn’t get to the office till 8:00 AM.

I checked my email, fed some nice geese out front, and did a little this and that before I dived back into the Robotech® Genesis Pits Sourcebook. I just finished the section on Genesis Pit monsters and now I’m editing section on the Hell Gardens. A Genesis Pit that has turned most of Florida into a dangerous, alien landscape.I want to finish it over the weekend and restart work on Rifts® Vampire Sourcebook on Monday.

Julius Rosenstein is supposed to man a table at BarbeCon – a fun sounding day of gaming and delicious BBQ – in Clarkson, Michigan on Saturday, but as I write this, he is stranded at home. Poor Julius has been plagued by car trouble all week, to the point of having missed 3 days of work. Every time the mechanics think the problem is solved, the car won’t start. It is supposed to be fixed (for the fourth time) this afternoon, but who knows. If nothing else, Wayne Smith will bring some items to sell in the afternoon of the event.

Chuck Walton came in yesterday afternoon to sign books but didn’t bring any Northern Gun artwork. He said he’ll run it by today or tomorrow. I can hardly wait.

I had a brief meeting with Carmen Bellaire earlier this morning, and Matthew Clements may come over when Chuck brings NG artwork.

Other than that, we are working hard to bring you new releases very soon. I hope you enjoy a nice relaxing weekend while we slave all weekend on books. ;)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright September 13, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered
Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”