Upcoming Palladium Convention Appearances

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Upcoming Palladium Convention Appearances

Unread post by Kevin »

Palladium Convention Calendar

The next eight weeks Palladium and various staff members will be making appearances and selling product or running games at various gaming events. We sent special email early this week to let folks know about some of these events, but here’s a more complete listing. Come on over and join the fun.

BarbeCon 2012
Saturday, September 15, from 8 AM to 8 PM

Independence Oaks Park – at the Twin Chimneys Pavillion – Clarkston, Michigan (northwest of Pontiac). www.quintecons.com

Palladium pal and Game Master, Bill Korsak, and his associate Bill Lonskey are hosting the first ever Gaming Convention and Barbeque (that we know of). And not just any barbeque. The event is being cater by local, award winning barbeque restaurants! Yumo.

● Palladium Books be there with a table and core RPG books and recent releases.
● Wayne Smith will be there.
● Julius Rosenstein will there.
● I have another commitment that day, but I might try to make it out to BarbeCon for a couple of hours, too.
● What about you?

BarbeCon combines all of the fun elements of a traditional 1-day convention with amazing catered barbecue, the amenities of a stunning park backdrop, the exacting event planning precision of a seasoned professional and a few surprises.

Board games, card games, role-playing games, miniature game and surprise guests take place under two large tents – rain or shine Saturday, September 15, 2012.

They are looking forward to providing all attendees with a truly memorable experience. Additional details on BarbeCon can be found at www.quintecons.com.

Admission is $20.00 in advance. Includes ALL events.
$25.00 for Adults
$22.00 for Children 12 and under.
www.quintecon.com or call (248) 250-9957

Alliance Open House – September 21-23 – Fort Wayne, Indiana

This is a retailer’s trade show sponsored by Palladium’s largest distributor, Alliance. We’ll only be onsite Saturday in the Exhibitors Hall to chat with retailers, tell them about upcoming releases and sign autographs. Wayne Smith and I (Kevin Siembieda) will be manning the booth. It’s always a worthwhile experience.

ConGregate Game Convention – Livonia, Michigan
Sunday – October 6, 2012 – 10:00 A.M to 11:00 P.M.

Timothy Lutheran Church
8820 Wayne Road
Livonia, MI 48150

Julius Rosenstein and Palladium pal and G.M., Jim Cross, will be running Palladium gaming events. Jim is also the convention organizer. There will be all kinds of fun gaming events. I’m sure I’ll pop in at least briefly considering its just down the road from the Palladium Office.

YoumaCon – November 2, 3 & 4 – Downtown Detroit

This rapidly exploding anime convention is expected to have 15,000+ people attend this year. It includes a wide range of amazing costumes, guests, events, cosplay, gaming and multi-media fun.

Palladium Books will be exhibiting in the YoumaCon dealers room and we’ll have members of the Palladium Staff and other maniacs at the booth, including me (Kevin Siembieda), Wayne Smith, Alex Marciniszyn, Julius Rosenstein, Chuck Walton and maybe a few other Palladium madmen. Artist Ben Rodriguez will be there too, but he’ll have his own booth. It all happens at Cobo Hall, downtown Detroit, near the waterfront. Join the fun.

And that’s not all . . .

Otherwise, we’ve been crazy busy on a number of different projects. See my September 11 Mini-Update and the upcoming Thursday Weekly Update for more news, information and what I hope will be a fun surprise for some of you. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright September 12, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered
Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”