Saturday has been a long, fun day

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Saturday has been a long, fun day

Unread post by Kevin »

Saturday has been a long, fun day.

I spent half of the day with Kathy making ghouls and starting to set up part of our Halloween display, and half of the day at the office working. Both were actually quite fun.

The Robotech® Genesis Pits manuscript continues to be a fun read and an easy edit. I wish I was going faster, but it’s coming along well and it is another book that should wow and please fans. I finished the part about the difference between the Genesis Pits of the Regess and the Regent, and Genesis Pit minor mutations on humans. Very cool.

I just started the section on Tables for Creating Genesis Pit Monsters, but I’m tired and need to call it a day. (It’s going on 9:00 PM). I am loving this book. Can hardly wait to see the next two.

Probably the same drill tomorrow.

I had planned to work exclusively on writing and editing, but the weather is absolutely perfect for ghouling in the garage and setting up the Halloween display outside. Besides, I need to have some R & R time. It massages the creative muscles.

Speaking of muscles, boy am I sore. Between my chiropractic adjustments on Thursday and Friday, and lugging heavy props and boxes this morning, I am achy. Think I’ll go home and lay on an ice pack.

More updates and murmuring to come.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright September 8, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered
Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”