Gen Con Report Part 3: Northern Gun™ and Fans

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Gen Con Report Part 3: Northern Gun™ and Fans

Unread post by Kevin »

Gen Con Report Part 3: Northern Gun and Fans

People are pumped up about the two Rifts® Northern Gun™ books. Those who knew about it enjoyed the crowdfunding for the book (yes, I still have calls to make, and I will). Others love the idea and the few pieces of artwork they’ve seen for the books.

Chuck Walton dazzled them with more great artwork as he brought many of the unfinished illustrations for the book. Gamers also love the two wraparound covers (NG-1 by Chuck Walton and NG-2 by John Zeleznik). And everyone seems to go crazy over the idea of Robot Gladiators. :-D Both Chuck and author Matthew Clements talked with gamers about what they can expect in Rifts® Northern Gun™ One and Two, and about how much fun they’ve had working on the two books.

Of course, people were thrilled to hear the books are on track for a Fall release. And doubly thrilled to hear we plan to get Rifts® Northern Gun™ One, Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two, Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames ALL out by the end of the year. They were also pleased to learn we plan to support Beyond the Supernatural™ (with Tome Grotesque™ and Beyond Arcanum™ and a third sourcebook), Splicers®, Palladium Fantasy®, Chaos Earth™ and other Palladium game lines next year.

Gen Con® was busy as all get-out and seemed to be one long, steady stream of conversations, laughs, excitement and signing autographs. If there was a downside, it was that we didn’t have much time to do anything but talk and sell product. Don’t get me wrong, that’s GREAT! We loved it. We loved the throngs of people coming to our booth, shaking hands, signing books, selling, talking and sharing our time with Palladium fans. THAT is why we do the convention and it makes us super-excited. All of your smiles, laughter, suggestions and kind words energize us like you wouldn’t believe.

It’s Thursday as I write this, and me and the guys are still riding the Gen Con high. Fantastic. Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who stopped by to make a purchase, talk or just to shake our hand. You are the best. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright August 23, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered
Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”