Keeping it all moving . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Keeping it all moving . . .

Unread post by Kevin »

I want to keep the production of new books moving.

Last night, I sent Nick Bradshaw descriptions of bad guys in Megaverse in Flames so he can get to work on it. I’ll be sending him batch or two as soon as I post this Murmur.

I also want to send Mike Wilson and Kent Burles a handful of things to illustrate for Rifts Vampires Sourcebook today or tomorrow. The Manning brothers are already working away on art for this book.

I had Alex post a few more collectibles in my Ebay store, including the proofreader copy of Rifts Black Market. We like to keep the store fun.

It’s a constant flurry of activity and juggling to keep everything moving along.

I’m taking most of today off. Relaxing by making “ghouls” with Kathy. Tattering clothes for zombies, creating blood splatter on hands and clothing, it's a lot of fun. She just posted a new witch in her Ebay store (Queen of Ghouls) and we’re almost done with a new zombie that is looking awesome, but she ran out of glue. So we're running off to Lowe’s to get more "ghoul-making" supplies. It’s back to real work tomorrow. :(

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I’ll be back muttering and murmuring some more on Monday.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright August 12, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”