Quick Update – July 30, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

NG-2 crowdfunding exceeds goal – Today is LAST DAY to order.

As of this morning the Northern Gun™ Two crowdfunding offer was at $20,555, exceeding our goal of $18,000. TODAY, July 30, 2012 is the last day to play your order, so I you’ve been meaning to do so, today the day. :)
Thanks to all our supporters.

Rifts® Black Market is in final layout. :-D

The first 116 pages of Rifts® Black Market are laid out and being proofread. The book is looking fantastic. Julius is loving what he’s proofreading.

The day got off to a slow and frustrating start. I got in to the office at 7:30 AM only to find my keyboard had died. It was stone cold dead. No response. I had to wait till 10:00 AM for the stores to open before I could get a replacement. I lost three hours of writing time, which sucks, because I was hot to get the last section or two wrapped up for typesetting and layout. Oh well. Spent the time on other things that had to get done, like signing prints and paying bills. Chuck Walton dropped off the last of his art for Rifts® Black Market. late last night. It looks excellent, of course. Wayne is scanning it right now. Wait till you guys see the Shadow Boy and other cool new gear.

Okay, I’m back to it. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright July 30, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”