The Rifter #59 is shipping right now!

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

As of 2:30 PM, July 20, 2012, The Rifter® #59 is shipping out to you. The delivery has been sorted, prepped and is ready to go.

Alex and I are stuffing subscriber envelopes.

Wayne and Julius are working on distributor orders.

The book looks great. It is an outstanding issue. If you don’t normally get The Rifter® you should think about this one.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... er-59.html

As soon as I’m done in the warehouse, I’ll be back to work on finishing the writing for Rifts® Black Market and Wayne will get to typesetting. Man oh man, is this turning into a truly great book.

Later this evening, Chuck Walton will be dropping off the last of his Rifts® Black Market art. Then he dives back into art for the two Northern Gun books.

The guys and I will be working all weekend to get the book finished.

That’s it for now. I need to get back to work so the guys don't think I'm shluffing off on them. ;)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright July 20, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”