I’m a Grandpa!

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

I’m a Grandpa!

Unread post by Kevin »

I’m a Grandpa!

I got good news this morning. My daughter Monica gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!

Chloe Sage Stanfield arrived two weeks early at 2:02 this morning, July 5, 2012. She weighs five pounds, 10 ounces. Mother and baby are doing well. The proud father, Steven was gushing with delight. Me too. We’re all very excited.

I expect to see email pictures sometime late this afternoon. Monica, Steven and Chloe live in Arizona, so I cannot just run over. :(

There was some concern as the baby was both breach and the umbilical cord was wrapped around the neck. But all went well, and mother and child are doing great.

And yes, this is the first baby born to the family.

This just adds to the theme of today’s Weekly Update and The Rifter® 59 which is that things seem to FINALLY be going well for Palladium Books and its extended family.

So happy. Had to write. Hope you don't mind.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Grandfather

© Copyright July 5, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”